Ever had an unexpected difficult conversation? It’s not easy to tell someone their job is at risk, or that they are underperforming. This interactive one day workshop shows you how to deliver difficult messages effectively and with empathy by identifying and addressing key concerns, whilst being honest yet constructive.
This workshop will help you:
- Identify key components needed to deliver difficult messages
- Structure your conversations effectively
- Be aware of your body language and expressions and recognise emotional cues and signals
- Demonstrate active listening
- Role play different difficult conversation scenarios
- Structure feedback and follow up after THAT conversation
Created for all people managers.
Price for one day workshop – £275 per person
Biohub price for one day workshop – £250 per person
Interested? Contact us, we would love to talk to you!Contact Us
Katie is a business psychologist and experienced leadership coach. She applies her psychology experience directly to leadership, and has a pragmatic, theory-based approach to coaching and facilitating. Katie enjoys working with her clients, helping them turn theory into practice, and gets a real buzz from hearing that individuals are seeing a real difference based on the changes they are making. Katie is passionate that the workplace should be somewhere people enjoy being, and works with leaders, managers and individuals with this ultimate aim in mind.
Specific expertise in:
- Measuring behaviours
- Strategic partnering
AG Leaders’ Club workshops:
- The Motivation Maker
- Having THAT conversation